The primary mission of Bank of Edmonson County is to continue as an independent community bank meeting the financial needs of Edmonson and surrounding counties.
It is our goal to provide an adequate return to our shareholders, security for our employees and superior financial services and products to our customers.
Corporate Values Statement
In keeping with the Bank’s mission:
- We will provide superior customer service.
- We will generate attractive growth and earnings for our shareholders.
- We will provide adequate compensation, training and retirement benefits for our employees.
- We will continue to research and provide new products and services to meet the ongoing needs of our customers and banking communities by striving to continue to be a market leader with technological changes.
- Our primary lending focus will be on residential and small commercial real estate lending. Our secondary focus will be retail and small to medium business interests in our established market area.